Join Our Team
Interested in joining the RP Team? Our employees share a passion for customer care, an attention to detail, and an ongoing desire to inspire and help dancers reach their goals and dreams. Our ethos is collaborative; fast-paced and results-oriented; forward-thinking and creative; and genuinely concerned with the needs and preferences of our clientele.
Our mission is to provide elegant dance products and inspire dancers to lead extraordinary lives.
Interested in joining our team?
For consideration, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!
This is an unpaid Summer internship within the RP Group International marketing team. The Marketing Intern will be mentored by and report up to the Social Media Manager who manages RP’s social media pages, content production, brand ambassador program, and overall marketing strategies.
RP would like to bring on two full-time Marketing Interns for this Summer. The successful candidate will be enrolled full-time in a major university or college and studying marketing or communications. We are looking for a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in social media or content marketing. We’re offering a flexible schedule if you continue to take classes in the Summer or you wish to pursue other opportunities simultaneously. We provide training and guidance, as well as the opportunity to experience the dance product industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience in a few short weeks.
Marketing Intern Responsibilities and Duties
This position works on projects including, but not limited to:
- Updating and monitoring the company’s social commerce platform
- Performing content updates and providing related content recommendations
- Developing blog content and brainstorming new topics
- Developing relationships with stakeholders through social pages
- Assisting with content production
- Assisting with influencer outreach coordination (RP Brand Ambassador program)
- Performing research into the dance product industry and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding RP’s reach in the digital space
- Identify, initiate, and execute promotional opportunities
- Assisting other members of the marketing team as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Be able to work in the Chicago office from May 20 – June 28, M-F, 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Currently a junior or senior pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, graphic design or public relations (required)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (required)
- Be able to earn college credit for the internship
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Computer literacy is required
- A healthy sense of urgency & willingness to be flexible
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Experience with content creation, even if not professionally
- Knowledge of and passion for dance & wellness
- Experience with Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube platforms and strategies
- Proficient with MS Office (Power Point, Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of Adobe programs – Photoshop & Illustrator (preferred)
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. For your cover letter, we’re most interested to know why you want to join RP, and any relevant skills for the position. And for fun, we’d also like to know what your favorite dance company is and why!
The preceding job description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities of the role and RP Group International reserves the right to modify this role at its discretion.
RP Group International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.